Emberwood no way out
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I apologize for the wait!

The boy's question was answered, and he had planned to get introductions out of the way after, but was stopped by a question for him to answer. He didn't know of Duskfire Glacier, as he'd never once visited it before, but there couldn't be too many glaciers laying around, right? He hoped so, at least. Those things were just giant heaps of ice and snow all year round, and that didn't seem appealing to him. "I don't know, I've never been there before," he told him, leaving out the fact that he's never even heard of Duskfire Glacier before. "It has to be it, though. It's the only glacier I see, unless one is hiding..." He made it obvious that the second part was nothing more than a joke by grinning childishly. Alastor was still a child, if you thought about it. He was only a yearling, and hadn't had many life experiences before being taken and then escaping to the Wilds. His young life had seen much due to that, but he didn't regret anything. Not yet, anyways.

"Have you ever been there before?" the Greek wolf inquired, despite believing he already knew the answer. The other boy wouldn't ask about it for reassurance if he'd been there before. The realization made him feel a bit dumb for asking the question, but it was too late to go back on it now. "I'm Alastor, by the way. What's your name?" Maybe an introduction would cover his mistake, but he doubted it.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
no way out - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: no way out - by Alastor - February 22, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: no way out - by Charon - February 22, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: no way out - by Alastor - March 01, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: no way out - by Charon - March 03, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: no way out - by Alastor - March 04, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: no way out - by Charon - March 05, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: no way out - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 01:05 AM