i got that good girl faith [ic joining]
when you leave my colors turn to grey
19 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Opal looked up to see a strong male in front of her with her dark amber eyes. He seemed friendly, or at least gentler than other males she had met. This was it. She had to make the decision now, to join this pack or to walk away. Opal has come all this way. She was determined to join.
"Good afternoon. I respect this pack territory, sir, and I come in peace." Opal's head was killing her. She has experienced this only once before and a few sips of water with a nap had fixed it. It felt like hunger was all she ever knew now.
"What brings me here is my sister. I believe she has wandered out into this wild, and I want to look for her. But as you know, it's winter right now and finding her is very important to-" Opal hissed at the pain intruding her skull. This was bad. Who knows what will happen if she takes forever trying to explain.
"Sorry. I would explain more to you, but I'll make it short." Opal hated to be this blunt, but right after this she had to run for some water. "May I join your pack?" Opal added another bow to be polite, of course.
Messages In This Thread
i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 17, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 28, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 01, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 02, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 07, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 13, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 14, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 03:39 AM