i got that good girl faith [ic joining]
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Something was a bit off about this female. Just watching her he could see that she might be injuried somewhere. It didn't seem like an outside injury though, so there wasn't much he could try to do to help her. That aside it didn't feel like the female wanted to sit and chat all day. That was a good thing, he could go back to patroling or back to Rain once this was all taken care of. Thinking about the female's problem and then Rain's problem they both are looking for a sister. Was this Ryuu standing before him?

So she wanted to join. Personnally Nishu didn't mind but he wasn't very interested in the matter. "I don't see why not, but I am not the one who will decide if you can join Sunspire. I am only serving one of the members here as their Knight. I can at the very least call the Alpha for you." He said and instantly called the Alpha without thinking on it ( @Amekaze ).

Once that was done he decided to ask a few questions while they wait. "Does your name happen to be Ryuu? Does your sister happen to be Rain?" It would be lucky if it was but then again that would complete the contract he has with Rain. He had mixed feelings about this. Would it be a good thing if this was Ryuu? Of course it was good. It was be selfish of him to not keep his word. But still, he wasn't sure if he would be able to leave Rain after finishing this contract.
Messages In This Thread
i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 17, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 28, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 01, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - March 01, 2015, 05:11 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 02, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 07, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 13, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 14, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 03:39 AM