i wish i could not say then i wouldn't have to lie
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful was scoping out the forest now that Spring had come to the Teekon Wilds. It was hard going still, the snows still lay on the ground in most directions, but in some places the ground was beginning to thaw. In Neverwinter Forest, the trees had stood the test of time. They had never seemed to be affected by the winter and yet, as FitzDutiful walked through the shadows that their tall frames cast, he saw signs that spring was coming to this forest too.

New plants were coming to the surface, new flowers pushing their way through the snows to say "we're here, we're back". It was refreshing. With the naturalist, his recent trade in mind, he had looked to the clouds and been told to go on a great adventure into the forest. That was why he was here now.

His paws padded softly as he came across a female sat, basking in a small stream of sunlight. Her eyes were closed, her muzzle in a smile as she seemed to enjoy the warmth. "Winter seems to be finally on its way out." he said, softly as to not alarm her unnecessarily.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wish i could not say then i wouldn't have to lie - by FitzDutiful - March 01, 2015, 05:13 AM