Swiftcurrent Creek because you live to torture me, don't you?
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Kiv and Julius had not even debated the idea -- but it came to a surprise to the cinnamon wolf when the silver boy came up him, his piercing eyes gazing upward as he made a simple claim: he would go. Scimitar studied the youth for a moment, unsure if the boy even knew what it was he was truly deciding -- he would leave behind his brothers.. and in turn, the only family he knew. The logic of it made no sense.

Shadow seemed to take this as a small victory -- his question hung in the silence of the air though Scim's good ear did flicker back toward his ivory companion as she requested they look after him. He could hear the emotion in her voice -- and he could feel his own emotions in the base of his throat as it began to ache at the idea that Trajan would not be with them for one more night. "I would not keep him from his brothers," was the simple reply he gave the Bypass wolf, his own eyes skimming the three before him before they once more shifted to Trajan. Bending his muzzle down, his nose would skim over the boy's head in fondness, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled sharply -- as if holding on to a lasting memory. "Trajan.. I'm sorry," he muttered quietly, truly only for the boy to hear and so the words would only likely sound like a gentle whisper to the others. "Do not forget your brothers," he spoke, more loudly now as he gave one last nuzzle before pulling up.

His heart was heavy, but he kept himself in check. A cool, stoical glance was given to Shadow before he gave a nod to the man. "It's best you know that we will not be in the Creek for much longer. We travel north of here. If he misses his brothers, we can meet in a neutral land inbetween," he offered, without much more indication of where they were going. Afterall, part of the reason was to place more distance between themselves and the Bypass wolves. Even more so, the Blackfeather Woods pack.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 08, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 08, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 08, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 08, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 09, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 09, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 12, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 18, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 19, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 21, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 21, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 22, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 22, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 23, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - March 01, 2015, 08:16 AM