Blacktail Deer Plateau I was left to my own devices (joining)
13 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Rhodri's ears perked as the Alpha offered to help him become a gamekeeper. The title sounded official, and he assumed it would be equivalent to earning a quartermaster's co-rank in Sterrenvuur. He was definitely interested, and he nodded his head eagerly in response. "That sounds great," he said, his tail stirring gently behind him as he made a mental note to meet with the leader again in a week's time.

He smiled as the charcoal male excused himself, announcing his intentions to take the carcass to feed his hungry mate. "See you later -- and thank you!" Rhodri called after him, watching as his imposing figure receded into the distance. He stood rooted to the spot for some time, taking in his surroundings, and eventually meandered further into the territory.
Messages In This Thread
I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - January 31, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 01, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 04, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 10, 2014, 08:08 PM