Ouroboros Spine i'm here to collect your hearts
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
i suck butt ;_; but we should totes have a new one -- wrappers?

[size=medium]"in the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel"
[/size]

[size=small]
If it was to be liked what the Ostrega siblings sought, they would soon find that they had already recieved more than they had bargained. Not being one to actively discuss other members of the pack if they were not present (because she much rathered talk about herself), she had not been asked her opinion on the siblings yet.
But if she had been, the answer would've have definitely been positive.

Though she had tried not to be imposing with her questions she did secretly expect them to give an answer, concrete or not, anything would be better seen by the Queen than the lame 'i don't know' response, which was for Cara unacceptable. Being an impatient, and passional creature she had a itch to get things quick, and a high intolerance for those who did, maybe even inadvertedly, poised a threat for such her desires.
Thankfully, both for the siblings and for herself, presented themseves as quite the opposite of a threat or setback.

"Outriding!" she yapped with a vigorous shake of her tail and a broad smile, "I am currently the only Outrider in the pack -- and belive me, even if its tiring, it is so rewarding!" she barked with a solemn nod. Out of all the times Cara shamelessly lorded over conversations, this time she had at least great knowledge to do so.
"I'd be wonderful to have you two as Outriders" she then added with an amused twitch of the small whiskers of her maw, not only did they give off the vibe to have what it took to be good diplomats but also showed the promise to make for a good Outriding team.
The Spine's very own Ambassadors.

"And I believe Alusia also mentioned wanting to pursue the trade, I told her I could give her some pointers -- so I'd be happy to share with you too." she barked, silently planning to meet with the arctic female in order to arrange said meeting and its logistics.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - January 28, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - January 28, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - January 29, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - January 31, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - February 02, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - February 04, 2015, 03:26 AM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - February 05, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - February 07, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - February 10, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - February 14, 2015, 09:20 PM