Ravensblood Forest What we ain't got.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke stopped walking when he heard something close to him. It didn't take long for a petite and curiously colored female revealed her presence. His blue eyes stared calmly at her for a brief moment. Her darker head looked mismatched with her lighter furred body. What a set they would make of mismatched bodies. While Burke was built like a tank she was practically half his size. He suspected she had some sort of coyote bloodline in her, otherwise her frame was miraculously small for a wolf. His docked tail rose when she mentioned it. His head tipped almost cutely at the way she had spoken in such a curious manner. Not that the masked male could possibly be cute, at least that was Burke's opinion.

"I do not know the princess you are talking about," he returned with his deep tone. "I bit it off when I was a mere pup of 4 months old since the damn thing got stuck. It was dying of thirst or surviving with the strongest. I think it is clear what I chose," Burke returned. He kept it no secret. He actually didn't even miss his tail. And the fact that his father already lost three of his siblings. He didn't want to grief his death too. Burke wanted to survive. His nose caught the saltiness of the sea, which was probably coming from her. Interesting.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 06:22 AM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Caiaphas - March 02, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Caiaphas - March 02, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Caiaphas - March 02, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Caiaphas - March 03, 2015, 07:21 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 04:50 AM