Ravensblood Forest What we ain't got.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke almost felt stupid when she answered him. Well, of course he knew the mother of darkness! This wasn't really his day to remember things. He had never heard anyone at Black Feather mention a princess. And he thought he had paid so much attention. That was what set him to confusion. "Oh I see. Yes. I do know. I have to know, my memory escaped me for a moment.,"he returned and bobbed his head curtly. Now the other female might think he was stupid. Luckily for Burke he didn't care what others thought of him. He kept his mind calm. If he would worry over every little thing he couldn't achieve the calmness his father had.

It seemed this female met the priestess since she knew her name. It could be she also hadn't and knew her name from rumors. That was how he had come to find Black Feather, due to rumors. "You met Meldresi?," he questioned curiously. The masked male had to look down on the female since she was far smaller than him. He was once again reminded by the scent of the sea in her fur. Maybe that is what he should be visiting, a change of scenery. Burke liked how she wasn't looking at him in fear, and slowly quirked up his lips a bit into a wolfish grin. "I did not impress you with the story of my tail. That says something about you. I bet you aren't as half as innocent as you look."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 06:22 AM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Caiaphas - March 02, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Caiaphas - March 02, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Caiaphas - March 02, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Caiaphas - March 03, 2015, 07:21 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 04:50 AM