Ravensblood Forest What we ain't got.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Meldresi had not yet informed the brotherhood for any secret mission. Burke only knew about the order to bother their current enemy. The female across from him wasn't one of many words, maybe she wasn't with strangers. They didn't even know each others names. Although even when one did know another's name some were still strangers. The calm male nodded once more. "That is what I was saying... Other wolves were disgusted or amazed I would do such a thing. You don't seem fazed at all. Gives some insights of what you have seen...," he paused briefly. "... Or done yourself," he pointed out. Slowly the male smiled more wickedly interested what the female had done already.

Burke's pink tongue moved over his lips. "Stretching my limbs," he returned. Now, that sounded sketchy but maybe he wanted her to think he was up to something. Black Feather woods had a reputation to uphold. "You seem away from your home too. I could ask you the same thing. But somehow I get the feeling you would answer honestly anyhow," the male hummed, almost looking amused that information was kept from him. His blue eyes fell on her. He was still curious about her and he didn't know why. Maybe because she kept so much mystery surrounding her.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 06:22 AM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Caiaphas - March 02, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Caiaphas - March 02, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Caiaphas - March 02, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Caiaphas - March 03, 2015, 07:21 PM
RE: What we ain't got. - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 04:50 AM