Great Bear Wilderness since the darkness covered us
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
I hope your exams went well! :D

Unsurprisingly, she responded with the ire that he would have anticipated from her. He supposed had he held a deeper tie to the mountain, he would have felt the same. But as it were, even his own liking to the Spine had withered and decayed; its dissolution and past tied in with his history made it very much hallowed ground. Things changed, very simply so, and Mordecai was oft to change right along with them. It was easier to go with the flow than always fight the current, even though he had his times of swimming against that current, so to speak.

"I haven't yet," he said, "but I intend to visit. I'm curious to know who took claim of it." Whether or not they had been apart of Silvertip before in some installation, if they knew the way it tied in with local history, there were a lot of options and questions he could have asked. As to when he would investigate it, Mordecai hadn't decided. But he knew without thinking it over that it would be soon.

"I don't think they've been there very long though, the claim seemed fresh. Disorganized," he went on to say, plucking a word from the air. If he had more information to offer, he would have gladly exchanged it with her. Yet it seemed just as well to wet her interest; Mordecai imagined once their meeting was over, she would send scouts to investigate, if she didn't go herself.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
since the darkness covered us - by Mordecai - February 08, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Cara - February 11, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Mordecai - February 11, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Cara - February 15, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Mordecai - February 15, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Cara - February 17, 2015, 09:49 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Mordecai - February 18, 2015, 02:02 AM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Cara - March 02, 2015, 01:33 AM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Mordecai - March 02, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Cara - March 09, 2015, 07:05 PM