we're just feeling fine
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Rage bolted through Flash as he dropped down onto a stance, ready to leap onto the brown wolf and tear at Jamie's throat. The other male's face was twisted with rage, only urging Flash on. What right did he have to be angry? Jamie was prodding into the beta's private life, it only made sense to defend himself. The brown male had no right to be angry. Flash should be leaping at him, tearing out his throat.

But he was still the beta of the pack.

Betas don't lash out of packmates. The golden beta calmed down, his face softened and his brain started whirling again. "If you want to turn away someone who cares about you and is trying to help, then fine. Have your alone time and calm down your head." Somehow this enraged the beta once more, and he felt that he had to hurt Jamie in some way. "You might care about me. But I certainly don't care about you. If I see you slacking around, I will not hesitate to report you." He muttered darkly.

Flash didn't even care now. "Some respect would be nice too. I'm still your beta. If you don't like that. Get out." He growled, turning around and lashing his tail straight at the other male's face. He took a few steps, and heard the male spoke something. His last name. Whatever. "Well Glade, let's hope I don't catch you slacking off then." He called out, watching the other male disappear deeper into the territory. Growling, he stood there for a moment longer, before turning around and heading in the opposite direction, rage still pulsing underneath him.
Messages In This Thread
we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 11, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 23, 2015, 06:41 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 23, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 24, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 24, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - March 03, 2015, 04:30 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - March 14, 2015, 02:47 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - March 28, 2015, 12:16 AM