i wish i could not say then i wouldn't have to lie
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
The lone wolf seemed to change attitude once he had introduced himself and it was rather, strange. FitzDutiful didn't have a clue that the female was effectively flirting with him he just thought that, for some reason, being an alpha was causing her to feel uncomfortable and brought about the change in her body language. Maybe it was better to just ignore it for now.

"Ah, I see." he started, unsure of how to continue with this conversation. "I, personally, prefer the heights of the mountain to the density of the trees. There's less chance of an unsuspecting attack." Defence was high on his mind since the encounter with the dogs. He had partially wondered if he would find them here since he had told them that it was free land open for the taking.

He studied the lone wolf, wondering if she was going to make a home here. "Are you planning on making this forest your new home?" It wouldn't be good if she was. Any more packs around this area and the entire valley was going to start feeling crowded.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wish i could not say then i wouldn't have to lie - by FitzDutiful - March 03, 2015, 05:23 AM