baby one more time
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
She connected her eyes with his. "Thank you, Ariston... that truly means a lot to me. I just worry sometimes if I would raise them the right way. I guess I can always lean on my future Caregiver if I need any advice." She felt confident in her words, and in the choices Ariston had made for his co-ranks.

"As for what happened in the forest.. with those wolves. I know you probably think me a fool" a small, weak smile touched her lips as her eyes floated toward the ground "but things were always done differently back home. I do not like submitting to other wolves. After you left, I got back up to leave and they came after me. I will not say or not say that I deserve it; how is ignorance to be treated? Harshly? That does not teach or allow someone to learn. I will not perform what happened again, and part of me resents my parents for doing things so differently." Green orbs raised to meet golden ones. "Where I come from, anyone can freely enter another's territory. We were similar to what you would call 'gypsies'. I know some question whether I should lead, but I care about my wolves and nothing would change that. I would lay my life on the line for any of you."

Completing her partial soliloquy (as if explaining out loud to herself about her past would help), Hawkeye took a deep breath and slowly released it.
Messages In This Thread
baby one more time - by Ariston - February 02, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: baby one more time - by Hawkeye - February 11, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: baby one more time - by Ariston - February 11, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: baby one more time - by Hawkeye - February 11, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: baby one more time - by Ariston - February 11, 2014, 05:21 PM
RE: baby one more time - by Hawkeye - February 20, 2014, 02:07 PM