i wish i could not say then i wouldn't have to lie
<span style="font-family: 'times'; color:#000; font-size:10px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #F381C1; text-transform: UPPERCASE;"> love can be liar <BR>justice can be a thief </span>
44 Posts
Ooc —
it seemed the white male was impervious to her mounted interest, and this only made the songbird try harder to vie for his affections. as a true-born usurper and power-mongerer, she found his presence that much more interesting -- enough so that she leaned forwards an uncomfortable degree to encroach upon his personal space.

if he did not then learn of her intentions, he was either truly soft in the head or swinging for the other team.

she donned her most attractive smile, keeping her mint-green eyes fastidiously upon him. "i can tell you must be a mountain wolf," she supplied coyly, giving him a pointed once-over. "so muscly and handsome. i bet you could throw down." an inappropriate suggestion she wasn't even remotely sorry for.

his query about her intentions to make this her mainstay was met with a flirty giggle. "oh no.. i haven't decided yet. maybe a handsome man could point me in the right direction?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wish i could not say then i wouldn't have to lie - by Starling - March 03, 2015, 03:23 PM