Swiftcurrent Creek I could be a morning sunrise
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox, having somehow weaseled her way into the top ranks as the pack's new Delta, was feeling quite proud of herself. The only two wolves who were superior to her were Lethe, whom she had respect for, and Njal, who she could not quite figure out. It was fine by her. At least that death-smelling wolf was now below her (as he should be). As for the other wolves who resided in the creek's ranks, Fox didn't really care. They were all but strangers to her, and she did not give them a second thought.

Unlike her future acquaintance, Fox loved the crisp cold mornings. They reminded her of how good it was to be alive. The fact that she was feeling anything at all was a miracle (in the grand scheme of things). Of course, Fox did not understand the big bang theory or any of the science that went into how she was able to sense touch or cold or sound. Trotting out of her den, Fox made her way to the creek (as she did every morning). However, this morning would be a tad different than the past two.

As Fox neared the creek, she spotted somebody she had not seen before. The small red female raised her tail and fluffed the fur along her spine as she came closer to the new silver creek wolf, making sure the other girl knew her place. "New here?" she asked, looking her over. She was slender and small, with a build much like Fox. But she was less rough around the edges. Fox, on the other hand, was only planning on adding to her collection of scars.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 11, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 11, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 11, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 12, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 12, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 12, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 20, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 20, 2014, 08:34 PM