Blacktail Deer Plateau You were my Versailles at night
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Spring came quickly to the Teekon Wilds. A few short weeks ago, snow and ice were ample, but now meltwater ran in rivulets all across the plateau and down into the flatlands. There were patches of dead, brittle grass that managed to poke up through a mixture of melting snow and mud, and the gnarled branches of the trees were no longer weighed heavily with clumps of snow. The weather was fair, but Saena noted a high wind rushing across the plateau's face that no doubt made it feel colder out in the open.

Here, however, the Blacktail was warm and cozy. She laid in a hollow beneath a thin elm with her spine against the roots, staring out at the plateau's edge no more than ten feet away. She could see Neverwinter Forest and Silvertip Mountain in the distance, as well as the shorter mountains she'd never been to that obscured the very distant Redhawk Caldera from her view. The rest of the flatlands were hidden by the rocky lip of her home.

Heaving a relaxed sigh, the Gamekeeper lay her muzzle across her left foreleg and pricked her ears, listening to the whistle of wind across rock as another gust blew across the mountainside.
Messages In This Thread
You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 03, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 04, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 04, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 04, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 06, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 08, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 09, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 11, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 25, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 26, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 26, 2015, 11:27 PM