Blacktail Deer Plateau A little warmer weather makes the heart grow
sorry for party rockin'
133 Posts
Ooc — Emy
You are more than welcome to fade this now if you want! If you would like a co-rank thread with Hawkeye I believe this one would be a good place to jump in. If you'd like me to have Ax tag along so Willow can show Hawkeye her ability just let me know!

"I'm sorry that you must trouble yourself for my sake," he said in a hushed, though more precise, voice. The salve of the digested weed was already beginning to balm the soreness of his throat and quell the little tickle that made him want to cough. A tremor of relief sank into his weary soul.

Her blush at his praise was not discernible but the mild change of her posture - mainly the subtle duck of shoulders that indicated bashfulness - was conspicuous enough for him to catch. The sickly fellow conjured a weak smile and listened patiently to her background. "My father was a bad storyteller," he returned with a disdained roll of his eyes. "My mother healed us with her love...but never herbs. She did well by her kids."

And finally to acknowledge her celebration of finding a first ever forever home: "The Plateau is lucky to have you."

set by Emy

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little warmer weather makes the heart grow - by Ariston - February 11, 2014, 08:54 PM

Current time: June 07, 2024, 01:21 PM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.