i wish i could not say then i wouldn't have to lie
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
If FitzDuitful was at a loss before, now he was completely tongue tied. What with his mate-ship to Raissa, his affection to Bindi, and now this stranger throwing herself at him, he didn't have a clue which way was up. Was he dosed in some kind of "come get me" scent? "I, um..." he stumbled. He backpedalled as she entered his space, uncomfortable at being so close to another lady.

"I have pups coming soon." he blathered as a way of saying he was taken, trying not to think about what on earth she wanted him to throw down. He didn't know for sure that the pups were living in Raissa yet but he seriously hoped so. He was in that one hundred percent and didn't have a clue what he would do if she turned out to not be pregnant.

"I um.. there's lots of packs around here. I might be able to offer you a home with us, at the mountain, if you have something to share with the pack too." Please stop this unnecessary flirting, he prayed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wish i could not say then i wouldn't have to lie - by FitzDutiful - March 04, 2015, 09:02 AM