Blackfoot Forest I thought you were a brother
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian

Burke was pleased to see that Kove didn't held a grudge about his error. He believed mov eon his word that he would never leave the brotherhood. "That was what I thought, I came to fetch you for that reason. But it is good to have my trust back," Burke spoke with his normal husky calm tone. The masked male nodded courtly when Kove spoke that it was behind them. Burke was utterly pleased and he looked like that too. The male actually laughed when Kove spoke. "Secretly I've been in love with you all this time," Burke joked and then winked. "Just kidding. But that is a good suggestion. I got the task to learn Meldresi's pups how to spy. I might need a break soon."

Burke listened to Kove explain why he left and slowly his face turned to an 'are-you-kidding-me'-face. The larger male shook his head slowly in disbelieve. "Oh oh Kove. How weak of you. I do approve of you having your own pack. You will be a good alpha. That is coming from me, a failed alpha." Burke's light eyes studied Kove. "Why don't you show me if you still go it, Lovesick Fool," he challenged his fellow brother. He got up and then sank playfully through his front paws.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 07, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 07, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 07, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 08, 2015, 11:44 AM