Swiftcurrent Creek I could be a morning sunrise
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Pleased that the newcomer was respectful of her authority, Fox relaxed her posture. That was not to say that she allowed her posture to become the same as her new acquaintance. Instead, she lowered her tail a little bit, allowed her scruff to go smooth along her back. The words that her newfound pack-mate spoke were not ones she understood. It was a language she had never encountered before, having heard only English in her lifetime. Just as Fox was about to comment on that, the silvery female switched to something she could understand.

Her speech was... disjointed, in a way. It was understandable, though, which was really all Fox needed. The stranger introduced herself as Solene de Joie. With that simple action, the silvery female was a stranger no more. "I’m Fox," she replied, "And don’t worry about it." The Delta wagged her tail, assuring Solene that her words were true.

"I was about to grab some grub. You wanna help?" she asked. Early mornings were the best time for finding food. There was nothing quite like a fresh kill for breakfast.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 11, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 11, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 11, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 12, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 12, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 12, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 20, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 20, 2014, 08:34 PM