i wish i could not say then i wouldn't have to lie
<span style="font-family: 'times'; color:#000; font-size:10px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #F381C1; text-transform: UPPERCASE;"> love can be liar <BR>justice can be a thief </span>
44 Posts
Ooc —
LMAO omg fitz is so frickin' adorable

stop? that was not a word in starling's diction.

she watched him intently, those seashard-green eyes hungrily upon him as he stammered. he seemed uncomfortable by her forwardness -- something that most girls who knew what they wanted could easily take advantage of.

she pressed her shoulder against him, embracing the warmth that emanated from their pelt. but the touch was not for long before she stirred about him like a swirl of fog settling around the lowlands. "so?" she queried -- as if puppies had ever stopped anyone from committing a little adultery.

she sensed somehow not to push him, though she offered an extremely open smile. "your mate is lucky i am not feeling more ambitious today." the songbird crooned, pulling away with a sultry sneer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wish i could not say then i wouldn't have to lie - by Starling - March 04, 2015, 09:29 PM