Horizon Ridge The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Kennedy's eyes widened when Pied explained her own first interaction with Pump. He was glad to hear that Pump had forgiven Pied, and the situation was beginning to look up more and more. Perhaps things here would be alright. Edy thought that he could definitely fit in here if he kept working at it.

When it began to rain (rather than drizzle), Pied offered him a space in her own den. He assumed she shared it with her mate, Kisu. "Oh, I wouldn’t want to intrude," he replied sheepishly. "I should probably go cozy up in my own place until it clears up." The only way his den was really going to feel like home was if he treated it as such.
Messages In This Thread
The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 05, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 10, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Kennedy - February 12, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: The twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn - by Pied - February 12, 2014, 06:40 PM