i got that good girl faith [ic joining]
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
It would have been pure luck if this female was Ryuu but the facts say it wasn't her and Nishu accepted it that. "I'm Nishu Inte, I apologize for assuming you were someone else. It's my duty to find Rain's sister so if you have any clues to that I would ask for you to share it." He said calmly without changing stance. Shortly after, Amekaze showed up which gave Nishu the choice of leaving everything to her so he could continue his patrol.

But maybe he should explain the situation. He nodded to Amekaze "Greetings Amekaze, This is Opal, she seeks to join your pack as well as finding her sister named Amber." He said briefly. With that done his side duties for being part of the pack was finish. "That is all."

He had the reflex to wait for permission to leave so he remained there almost a bit casually. Of course he didn't be attention to the fact he held his stance as high as the alpha's. It was natural for him to show off a strong dominate form, anything else wouldn't really suit him or last long.
Messages In This Thread
i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 17, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 28, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 01, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 02, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - March 05, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 07, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 13, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 14, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 03:39 AM