Swiftcurrent Creek I could be a morning sunrise
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
mayhaps! i know njal was trying to get one together soon.

Well, this one certainly was a little chatter box. Full of questions, too. Fox was usually much too impatient for such creatures, but she felt pity for the poor illiterate thing. Putting on her "oh, honey," face, Fox began to explain her words a bit more clearly. "I don’t mean actual grubs," she replied, "Just food in general. It’s a phrase. Kinda like that bird one." Fox paused, trying to think of the best way to form her own words. Explaining that specific concept was much harder for Fox than it may have been for some others. She was quite simple-minded and relied on her physical rather than her mental strengths more often than not.

"‘The early bird gets the worm,’ is just a phrase that means, ‘If you jump on an opportunity before somebody else does, you’re more likely to reap the rewards.’" The Delta hoped that was a clear enough explanation. "I wouldn’t eat worms unless I was about to die," she added without a tone of sarcasm. "I think rabbit might do the trick this morning… unless you want to try and help me round up some of our other lazy bones pack-mates."
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 11, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 11, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 11, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 12, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 12, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 12, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 20, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 20, 2014, 08:34 PM