Whitefish River Homegrown Honey
44 Posts
Ooc —
As the man continued to speak, his words brought her mood up more and more. She was no longer sniffling as frequently as before, but a few did still manage to slip passed her here and there. It seemed that, out of the two assumptions she'd made about his personality, only the one was right—he was not mean, but very nice. If she were to ever meet his father, the young girl would be incapable of seeing them as being related. Luckily, though, she seemed to be heading in the direction opposite of Blackfeather, not that she would know that. To Muirgen, she was just following the flow of the water, all because she believed it had to empty out somewhere. "I can see how a land dweller such as yourself could be taken aback by being in the presence of a selkie, such as myself," she commented, half to herself and half to him. She smiled at his mention of her looking so much like a wolf, he couldn't believe she was a seal. The man really was strange, in the girl's mind, at least. "That is because I currently walk as a wolf, and have not put on my skin to enter the ocean." Muirgen kept her voice as kind as she was able, but something hide within that could easily tell the male she thought what she was saying to be the most obvious thing in the world. Boy, did she have a lot to learn.

The little wolf was surprised to feel his tongue pass over her again, and could feel her skin heat up beneath her fur. She, of course, recognized the action as nothing more than embarrassment, plus her nerves acting out over the close proximity. What he introduced himself, she smiled at him, happy to have a name to put to his now-kind face. "I am pleased to meet you, Sebastian," the selkie said, stepping closer to touch the side of her muzzle to the side of his, as a way of greeting. She stepped back after, though, returning to her original place. "I am Muirgen Selchidh." Had she set out a few months back, she would not have been able to give her full name, as she'd used to have trouble pronouncing it all together. In syllables, she'd been able to, but bringing it all together had been a different story. Thankfully, she'd grown to be able to, else her introduction would have embarrassed herself.

Muirgen's head shook in response to what he had to say about his eyes, about them matching his fathers. She had, of course, never meet his father, but from what Sebastian said about him, she never wanted to either. He sounded as mean as she had thought the younger male to be earlier, and that was a type of being she didn't want to ever come across. "I believe you can be better," she told him, her words quieter than before. "Your eyes can not match someone like that. You must be mistaken."

It would seem Mui is too kind for her own good, and way too forgiving, as well.
Messages In This Thread
Homegrown Honey - by Sebastian - March 04, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Muirgen - March 04, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Sebastian - March 04, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Muirgen - March 04, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Sebastian - March 04, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Muirgen - March 04, 2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Sebastian - March 05, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Muirgen - March 05, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Sebastian - March 05, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Muirgen - March 05, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: Homegrown Honey - by Sebastian - March 05, 2015, 03:21 PM