Blackfoot Forest dark on me
28 Posts
Ooc —
Though he hesitated, though he leered at her for a brief moment, the harsh tones of his simple reply grated against her. They were unwarranted and frankly irritating to her. Nova studied the male for a long moment after he spoke, betraying no outward sign of her irritation, and finally gave him a brief nod. She understood him. Understood that trust and divulgence were not within his grasp at the moment. She knew that feeling all too well. Dapper and his ilk had taught her that trust was something precious, a commodity to hold dear, close to her chest, given out as gifts of great value.

Supernova had yet to meet anyone she trusted. Her brother, however, was one that she trusted. And he had left her behind, at her request, to seek glory and adventure. Had he found it? She wondered often about him and had yet to come across him in her travels. She hoped to see him again, but she didn't know when that would be possible. "I am called Nova. Would you tell me your name?" she requested, her voice soft. He did not need to, but she figured a taste of trust was better than none at all.
Messages In This Thread
dark on me - by Sinaaq - January 22, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: dark on me - by Supernova - January 22, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: dark on me - by Sinaaq - January 24, 2015, 06:48 AM
RE: dark on me - by Supernova - February 20, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: dark on me - by Sinaaq - March 05, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: dark on me - by Supernova - March 06, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: dark on me - by Sinaaq - March 07, 2015, 07:25 AM
RE: dark on me - by Supernova - April 09, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: dark on me - by Sinaaq - April 11, 2015, 06:14 AM
RE: dark on me - by Supernova - April 20, 2015, 09:33 AM