Silvertip Mountain Hello Moto
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Firefox wanted to auto-correct my misspelling of "FitzDuitful" to "Unfruitful"!!!

Their eyes were opening... how old was that?! FitzDutiful didn't have a clue what age eyes began to open, he hadn't even know how long they cooked in the oven for. Despite that, it seemed Peregrine wanted to keep the topic on Silvertip Mountain though FitzDutiful had managed to sneak in an "I understand." to Perry's leaving in a few minutes.

Apparently he felt a need to tell Peregrine that Bindi had it out for Raissa. "Neither one of them has come to tell me they have a problem with the other. Not openly nor hidden intent as far as I've been able to tell." It came out more curt than he had intended. Fitz looked remorseful and carried on with a much softer tone. "I made Bindi my beta because, despite not being sure she could settle in one place when she helped found the pack, she has done nothing but prove herself day in and day out. I would have liked Raissa to lead by my side but it wasn't what she wanted for herself. With pups on the way I really needed help in the leadership and Bindi was my first and only choice." He sighed a little, definitely not understanding the full extent of the bad blood between the two main females in his life.

"They've managed to avoid injuring each other, even during a spar, so I have faith that I can mediate between them if it comes to it." With a wry smile he continued that line of thought. "I am a counsellor, after all." There was nothing he couldn't handle. FitzDutiful was super-wolf in his mind - at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 03:44 PM