Silvertip Mountain Hello Moto
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Hahahaha! Then who's children are on the way?!

If FitzDutiful had failed to realise the danger before, Peregrine had made it land as sure as had FitzDutiful fallen through a pit into hell. The fire whooshed around him and made him wonder how he had failed to miss such a crucial interpersonal issue. He was silent for a while, trying to process what was happening. The mother of his children being verbally abused to outsiders... That was the hard part. It was all well and good that it was Peregrine but what if it had been a Blackfeather swine? Bane had warned him that nothing good could come of Raissa but this was surely not what he had meant. FitzDutiful had just assumed Bane had meant that she would find another.

"Bindi wouldn't hurt the pups but I... I suppose I should talk to them both. It doesn't send a good message for the beta to be mouthing off against a member of the pack to outsiders. I'm lucky it was you. I know you need to be getting back, I need to think on this. Expect a visit if my own trade fails me!" FitzDutiful's mind was reeling. He was worried about Bindi leaving if she wasn't happy here and FitzDutiful wasn't sure how he would cope if that came to pass. She was a sturdy rock on this mountain that could threaten an avalanche to drown them all in snow if she fell.

He waited for Peregrine to take his leave, constantly lost in thought, before heading back to his secret thinking place. He had to figure out how to approach this delicately.
Messages In This Thread
Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Hello Moto - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 06, 2015, 03:44 PM