Blacktail Deer Plateau They pull you under
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She was at first loathe to agree with Dante to take another Outrider with her—as if anyone would willingly tag along with her and let her take point on anything, she acidly thought—but she hushed her inner thoughts and tilted her head down. "I will try to do that," she promised. As far as Saena knew, there was only one other Outrider in the pack, and she wasn't exactly reliably around. It would be some time before the juvenile wandered back into the wilds, anyway.

She nodded, relieved, when the Alpha agreed to keep Valtyr close. Though he was probably very capable of handling things on his own, Saena feared for him all the same. He was shy and reclusive and quiet, not at all an outward individual; she worried for the trauma he might endure fighting at the border, yet the pack would need his aid going forward. Soon he would join the adult ranks as well and prove himself, but for now, the Blacktail remained protective.

"I'll let you know if I spot it while scouting on the borders," she said, making it clear she didn't plan to go outside the pack's borders for a short while at least. Their pack had the advantage of a high vantage point; she imagined that, in the course of her weatherwatching or scouting, she would be able to see Warthog if she was anywhere in the flatlands.
Messages In This Thread
They pull you under - by Dante RIP - February 03, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - February 03, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - February 07, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - February 09, 2015, 10:19 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - March 01, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - March 06, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - March 09, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - March 17, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - March 20, 2015, 06:42 PM