Ankyra Sound The Insomniac
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Family. The word bounced around the bastard's skull like a pingpong ball thrown into a brick wall. He had never had much of a family, given his status. Though the culture of the Sound was a tough adjustment for the skeletal wolf, he had been met with unmatched kindness by the sirens who had taken him in. Even though he was only an unimportant drudge, the overly sentimental wolf was touched by the thought.

"F-family?" Stammered the bastard with tired glee as he picked himself up from the sand. The gaunt wolf looked as if he could take flight due to the rapid helicoptering of his tail behind him, and his mouth twisted into a giddy, crooked grin. "I'm honored to be a part of yours my Queen," he confessed with vigor, tired eyes widening. "I've never been part of a family before."

"My heart lies here with the Sound," he added, pressing his paw into the sand before him. "And, I'll fight tooth and claw for it... for my family." The bastard's pride was short lived as his head quickly sunk and his tail stood motionless. His movement's were awkward, he had no weight behind him... he was useless in a fight. His body had betrayed him. Where the mind and spirit were willing, the flesh was frail and weak. "Though, I don't know how much usefulness I'll have in battle," he mumbled somberly as he motioned to his body with his front paw.
Messages In This Thread
The Insomniac - by Reek - March 03, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: The Insomniac - by Caiaphas - March 03, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: The Insomniac - by Reek - March 03, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: The Insomniac - by Caiaphas - March 03, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: The Insomniac - by Reek - March 03, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: The Insomniac - by Caiaphas - March 06, 2015, 08:11 PM
RE: The Insomniac - by Reek - March 06, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: The Insomniac - by Caiaphas - March 12, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: The Insomniac - by Reek - March 13, 2015, 03:36 PM