Noctisardor Bypass clockwork angel
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
LET THE CRËYDOW SHIP SAIL

crëyr paused to only let shadow absorb her words before he again flung himself at her, enveloping her in a large hug. following that was a whisper in her ear, replacing his previous "i really like you" with an i love you, the three words she had last heard coming from draenen's mouth. before that was her mother's. and gwilym's. and her dad's.

before she knew it, she had blurted the same three words out at him. "i love you, too," the sterling girl spoke breathlessly, merely a whisper. she didn't exactly know how her like for him had developed into love, but she could name a few things. his rawness, the brief glimpses of his genuinity, the way he seemed to make everything so enhanced and so real when he was around. his strengths. his fierce, passionate protectiveness and even the glint in his eye.

the welsh outrider reached up to deliver a tentative kiss on his cheek before withdrawing her head so that it was back on the ground, her cerulean eyes on shadow's features and behind him, the gleaming sun. "to love isn't to destroy now, is it?"

if he was ready, then she was. she was always ready. any worrying thoughts she had about the male were gone, washed away, for she knew her shadow was there.

Messages In This Thread
clockwork angel - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 05:28 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 05:55 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - February 09, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - February 10, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - February 12, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - March 05, 2015, 12:50 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Crëyr - March 07, 2015, 05:47 AM
RE: clockwork angel - by Shadow - March 10, 2015, 06:06 AM