I'm my only chance
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
*whistles innocently* (I also wanted to mention Tyrr's mother but since this thread is quite old I won't.)

Scarlett grew to dislike this chocolate wolf more and more. He had no right to talk to a youngster like that. The light colored she-wolf huffed. Scarlett was surprised she wasn't offended by Adlartok's words. He was saying exactly what Scarlett was thinking about him and Tuwawi. Only she wasn't brave enough to voice that language on her own, ever. She moved herself closer to Adlartok and gave a small quick lick behind his ear. "You tell him," she whispered for only him to hear. Her red eyes stayed on Tyrr as she just encouraged a youngster to curse at another wolf. She was higher in rank anyhow. Tyrr should keep his mouth and just leave himself.

The light colored female nudged Adlartok more to the den before this turned into an actual fight. "Leave. This is my den site and it seems we both don't want you here talking nonsense," Scarlett huffed. She was not letting the chocolate male come close to Adlartok. She would jump forward and fight for him. No one was going to attack her little warrior. Scarlett had to admit to herself that she had motherly feeling for Ad. He was her little one and she was as blind as a bat with love for the bratty youngster. "Lets go inside Adlartok. He isn't worth our time. I got you food," Scarlet spoke to break this off.
Messages In This Thread
I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 06, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 07, 2015, 06:40 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 16, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 21, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 23, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 03:48 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 28, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - March 07, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - March 07, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - March 08, 2015, 06:29 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 05:49 AM