The Sunspire i don't need the stars in the night.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The news that Jace had returned to his post as beta was oddly not as satisfying as he thought it would have been. He gave his alpha an appraising look as he mulled over the feeling he was left with - an odd mix of vindication and malcontent. Summer took a slow breath before deciding how to respond.

"I spoke with him about it before I left," Summer admitted, "I told him that I didn't understand why he would put aside his title like that. Like it was nothing to him. I understand him needing some rest, but... to be the beta of this pack is an honor, and he should respect it." He paused to gather himself. There was much he wanted to say on the topic, but he too wanted to take a leaf out of Amekaze's book and say only what was necessary instead of cluttering the conversation with needless words.

"I told him if he couldn't be beta in his darkest times, then how could he be in his best," Summer said finally, searching Ame's face. He had never meant his words to suggest to Jace that he didn't deserve the rank, but to inspire him to reclaim it and treat it the way he ought to. But now that he had... Summer couldn't deny the tiniest doubt that nagged at him that he hoped his alpha might extinguish with her wisdom.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - January 25, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 26, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 31, 2015, 03:36 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 07, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 27, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 28, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - March 07, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2015, 04:41 AM