Death is but a distant rumor to the young
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I did it just in case haha. And your posts are fine!

Scarlett was relieved to see that Néa was awake. She moved her tongue to lick over her muzzle once more. Her poor little baby. "Mama is here. You're home," she whispered through her whines. Scarlett was quite upset to she her adoptive daughter in this condition. "Don't talk. It's okay. I am not mad," she spoke softly. Scarlett was just glad that Néa had returned to her. She would be safe in Bearclaw Valley under her super vision. She wondered how things with Néa would have been if she had been between Tuwawi's clutches. The pale female didn't even want to think about that. She had her little girl back and that was all that matters.

The albino sat up and nudged Néa on a spot she seemed okay. She wondered what happened but that was something to ask later. She grabbed Néa's scruff. "Getww uwp!," She spoke, tugging on her scruff. It wouldn't hurt since it was still very stretchy. She wanted Néa back on her feet so she could guide her to her new home. The red eyed female was going to be strict about this. "Lean against me. I bring you to your new home. Things happened here too," she spoke towards the youngster. A lot of things had happened to Scarlett. Good and bad things. "C'mon little girl you can do it. Some last power," she encouraged.
Messages In This Thread
Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 07, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 08, 2015, 05:22 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Scarlett - March 08, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 10, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 13, 2015, 06:08 PM