Death is but a distant rumor to the young
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Néa whined as she felt Scarlett nudge her on a small space there seemed to be no wounds, whining higher as she felt the older fae pull her to her feet by the scruff of her neck, yelping softly as it pulled on the wounds on her shoulders but bearing the pain. She crouched on her feet, not trusting herself to carry her full weight and as the world spun and dance, she just closed her eyes until she could see straight once again.

As she blinked the dizzying dots out of her vision, she shakily pulled to her feet and leant heavily against the older fae with a sigh, allowing the stronger wolf to carry more of her weight. She just focused on moving her paws, one in front of the other and just allowing the simple but painful action of movement to spur her on further. "Where... where is it we are going? Is there a new pack?" She wondered what had happened, she had heard mere rumours but nothing concrete out of what had happened to the Glacier pack- none of it had been good from what she'd gathered on her way back.
Messages In This Thread
Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 07, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 08, 2015, 05:22 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 10, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 13, 2015, 06:08 PM