Redhawk Caldera days gone by
<font style="font-family: georgia; font-size: 11px; font-style: italic; text-align: center;">we were golden,<br>we were vain.</font>
8 Posts
Ooc — Manda
She took a more relaxed position as she watched Fox stash the kill within the den, although did not rise from where she lay. When her curiosity was answered and returned, she smiled and nodded without judgement despite the fact that she herself was of the mind that all food was game. “I would, but the circumstances are important… particularly cause of death. I.e., I try to avoid eating diseased flesh,” she replied in a matter-of-fact manner. This applied to plenty of prey, of course, but she’d encountered too many dead crows in particular that smelled off to respond in the affirmative without qualifying her choice.

“So: ‘Fox’, ‘Peregrine’… are the kids named after animals, too?” she asked lightly, turning the subject of conversation to the little wildlings that were now (for the most part) quieter, even in the brief absence of their mother. The kill she’d brought was really for their benefit, after all.
Messages In This Thread
days gone by - by RIP Fox - March 03, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: days gone by - by Caprice - March 06, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: days gone by - by RIP Fox - March 06, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: days gone by - by Caprice - March 07, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: days gone by - by RIP Fox - March 07, 2015, 06:58 PM
RE: days gone by - by Caprice - March 07, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: days gone by - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: days gone by - by Caprice - March 09, 2015, 12:46 AM
RE: days gone by - by RIP Fox - March 09, 2015, 05:59 PM