Death is but a distant rumor to the young
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Néa just listened, measuring each step over the rough terrain and taking in the story behind Scarlett's past few months and weeks as she fought to keep going. If she could just keep going, paw after paw after paw, then she'd get there. She truly could not believe how insane Tuwawi's regime had become and she thanked her lucky stars that she'd been able to escape from between her claws. Who knew what would have happened if she'd stayed there, if she would have even survived the greedy claws of the alpha?

She smiled as she heard her pseudo mother trail off as if embarrassed and though she would be making sure Kove was safe, she was glad that the white fae had found someone to love- and someone who could protect her. "He... sounds great..." She puffed heavily, wincing at the pulling on her ribs. "When I left, I went north. I found the packlands where I had grown up, found the bones of my parents and my brothers and I couldn't stand it. I left to find her, to find Malia but all I found was the empty lie of a family that will never exist again and... I couldn't take it. I went wild, trying to back here and that's when all of this," She huffed towards the wounds on her sides. "Happened. Got trapped in a cave system by a cannibal pack, with razor sharp claws and wild eyes and I didn't think I'd survive. They'd torment me in the night, leaving little wounds here and there and it slowly wore me down. Then I got a chance and I fled, with their teeth right at my tail, until they gave up.."
Messages In This Thread
Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 07, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 08, 2015, 05:22 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 10, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 13, 2015, 06:08 PM