Death is but a distant rumor to the young
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Do you wanna bring anyone into this thread or make a separate one, perhaps including Kove or Outcry? @Scarlett

Néa smiled as she felt the incline and decline of the ground beneath her paws, as the ground grew mountainous and rocky agains the pads of her feet. She could feel Scarlett's concern, as she murmured soft encouragements to Néa and urged her on as her paws threatened to collapse beneath her and send her tumbling down. But she kept going, paws shaking and legs struggling for purchase agains the ground but still she kept going.

"How far...left... until we get there?" Her weight seemed almost too much now, even as she leant most of her weight onto the white body of her pseudo mother and it was getting harder to keep herself upright and thinking straight. The slope was hard to navigate, as small rocks and boulders rolled beneath the tread of her paws, as she tried to figure out where she was going but also memorising the route they had taken here.
Messages In This Thread
Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 07, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 08, 2015, 05:22 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 10, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 13, 2015, 06:08 PM