Ouroboros Spine hello neighbor
228 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Even before he caught a glimpse of fangs showing beneath a sneer, it was not lost on Jaws that this dark male wanted nothing to do with him, but he was uncertain if it was due to his bloodlines or his nearness to the pack's borders. Perhaps a combination of both. It would not have been the first time, though, for him to be ill-received solely because he was a hybrid. On some levels he could understand a dislike towards interbreeding among the species, but he still largely found it foolish.

"Ouroboros Spine," the other wolf shared. Peregrine had mentioned a 'spine', but not specifically that it held the name Ouroboros. Jaws could only assume the two were the same. His confronter next pointed out correctly that Jaws was part of Redhawk Caldera, leaving him to believe he was dealing with someone who had been established in the area for some time to hold such familiarity with the unique scent of another pack. "Yes," Jaws nodded, swallowing a snarky remark about how it was none of this wolf's business what he was doing. "I thought I should know what lay around my pack, if I am to be an outrider." Jaws almost added, "Is that okay with you?" but kept his tone level, not wanting to cause trouble between the two packs.

"So who are you? I'm Jaws." Time to dig for a bit more information.
Messages In This Thread
hello neighbor - by Jaws - March 07, 2015, 07:32 PM
RE: hello neighbor - by Kaname - March 08, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: hello neighbor - by Jaws - March 08, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: hello neighbor - by Kaname - March 10, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: hello neighbor - by Jaws - March 11, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: hello neighbor - by Kaname - March 12, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: hello neighbor - by Jaws - March 13, 2015, 07:15 PM
RE: hello neighbor - by Kaname - March 24, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: hello neighbor - by Jaws - March 25, 2015, 12:06 PM
RE: hello neighbor - by Kaname - March 25, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: hello neighbor - by Jaws - March 25, 2015, 07:17 PM