Stavanger Bay the funeral of my innocence
91 Posts
Ooc —
The night was old as stars had been twinkling for hours upon hours. While most would watch the nightly sky in awe, the rebellious yearling muttered out loud. "Stupid stars." She wasn't sure why those twinkling lights were stupid, but at this moment she hated it. She hated them all. She hated everything. It wasn't a single hissy-fit that she felt, instead it was a feeling that she had been feeling for a week now. Spectra had no energy and felt really gloomy.

But even her negative thoughts were completely shattered into oblivion when she heard a scream that felt more like a yell of terror. That's okay, she could play the clumsy hero instead of damsel in distress for once. Like lightning she disappeared into the direction of the scream. "Never fear, for I'm here." Spectra said out loud, a cheesy superhero line she had always wanted to say.

But the second she truly arrived, her eyes fell upon an alarmed Charon. "Oh! Oooooh!" No fire breathing dragons? No bad guys to defeat. There was almost a hint of disappointment. "You okay?" She wondered out loud.
Messages In This Thread
the funeral of my innocence - by Charon - March 05, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Spectra - March 11, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Charon - March 11, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Spectra - March 12, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Charon - March 13, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Spectra - March 21, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Charon - March 21, 2015, 07:42 PM