Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Do you? Well, then I am just in time. Smart me," Osprey praised herself, lifting one of her forepaws and pressing it briefly against her chest. This was something Peregrine used to do, but it seemed very appropriate for the moment. However, when he suggested them going somewhere, she looked a little unwilling in the beginning. The "Do we have to?" expression flashed only briefly, because the next she had got to her feet, shook her coat and was ready to follow her brave knight.

"Cool waterfall? Sounds cool..." she chuckled at her own silliness, but felt very at ease in Charon's company. He would not judge her about that yet. Although he had grown up considerably, he was still a kid. And so was she - deep in her heart. "So, Sir Knight Starchaser - what have you been up to, while I was doing quests down South?" she had not forgotten their game and chosen nicknames from the last time. And she would not mind continuing it, if her friend would be willing to do that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Osprey - March 11, 2015, 01:44 PM