atraxia
45 Posts
Ooc — (✿◕‿◕)
the other seemed to accept her response. anemone could not think that the other did not understand where she had come from; but perhaps xi'nuata was native to these lands, had been born here. the concept was something anemone did not think of. xi'nuata smelled as she did. of the vale, but hardly. there was the scent of the beta upon xi'nuata, but as the woman confided in her, anemone did not think of him. she could not see that man as a shadow; she saw him as a looming tree, not something that skulked in the darkness. blatantly there. immovable. anemone found her gaze turning toward xi'nuata, licking her chops and not so much as grimacing at the salt crystals that had found their place there. freshwater was not too far, and anemone had grown accustomed to the sand finding its way in inconvenient locations.

your shadow, anemone repeats, curious but not pressing. she leaves room for xi'nuata to elaborate if she so desires, and she looks back to the waters. anemone had seen many lose themselves to the waves. body and mind. i have lost my shadows, she murmurs, though there is no pouting in her voice. i have a suspicion that one is near. the other that makes that shadow whole... she wonders. her shadows were her brothers. and she was the moon that obscured that as they were the sun in its changing hours, causing it to stretch, or grow very small. perhaps will come around. her voice made it clear that this was a hope of hers. it is strange how comfortable she feels here. but kei had brought xi'nuata to her for a reason, and anemone trusted that with all she was made of.
Messages In This Thread
atraxia - by Anemone - February 10, 2014, 12:04 PM
RE: atraxia - by Xi'nuata - February 10, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: atraxia - by Anemone - February 14, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: atraxia - by Xi'nuata - February 14, 2014, 03:41 PM
RE: atraxia - by Anemone - February 14, 2014, 04:18 PM
RE: atraxia - by Xi'nuata - February 14, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: atraxia - by Anemone - February 14, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: atraxia - by Xi'nuata - February 14, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: atraxia - by Anemone - February 14, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: atraxia - by Xi'nuata - February 15, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: atraxia - by Anemone - February 20, 2014, 12:00 AM