Before I go
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
All Welcome, Thread before Burke leaves for his mission.

Burke walked through the darkness of the forest. He would head to Kove's girlfriend for information. It was weird to walk through this part of the forest. The borders he knew well, since he patrolled them each day but these woods was not a home for Burke. He kept to the other side of the wood, to the front of Black Feather. He was exciting through the back now. Maybe it would have been handier if he used the tunnel system. The web as their called it. The dark brother had not thought of that. His docked tail stood high. He was ready for his mission. Burke thought of tactics to make the female talk. He wasn't sure if Kove would be pleased, but they were brothers. Burke would have to be polite, he couldn't lay a paw on her. Damn.

The large male continued at the same trot. He was close to the border when he steered himself in the other direction. There was a cache nearby. He had to eat something before he would go on his journey. He wouldn't have the time to hunt. The large masked male moved forward and quickly found their caches. He sank his teeth in the first thing he got. He was a big male, but he didn't need too much food. If he had a full stomach then he could get in trouble.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Before I go - by Burke - March 12, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Before I go - by Sabrina - March 12, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: Before I go - by Burke - March 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: Before I go - by Sabrina - March 12, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Before I go - by Burke - March 12, 2015, 04:14 AM
RE: Before I go - by Sabrina - March 14, 2015, 11:15 PM
RE: Before I go - by Burke - March 15, 2015, 02:13 PM