Stavanger Bay the funeral of my innocence
91 Posts
Ooc —
Her eyes curled around his white figure like a child hugging its broken but loved bear toy, she feasted on his sight and began to notice how much he had grown. His puppy appearance had roughened up and he was now a young lad with an almost (?) adult physique. The youthful aura, however, still clung to him feverishly.

When he was quick to make up an excuse, her golden eyes narrowed momentarily in disbelief. Right! However, she wasn't here to judge him or question his intentions; if there was something on his heart that he didn't want to share because they weren't so familiar she wouldn't push onwards to find out, it was either willingly or not sharing at all. Although she was clueless to his fear, Spectra did notice a subtle change that caused her to say; "Hmm." In a pensive pause.

The best way to deal with it, for now, she figured was distraction. "So I passed the test? Yeah! So what do I get?" Suddenly her golden eyes lit up as she thought; I saved the day and all I got was this silly key chain.
Messages In This Thread
the funeral of my innocence - by Charon - March 05, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Spectra - March 11, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Charon - March 11, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Spectra - March 12, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Charon - March 13, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Spectra - March 21, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: the funeral of my innocence - by Charon - March 21, 2015, 07:42 PM