Ankyra Sound if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
When she heard the chuff, Pantaleimon startled and nearly threw the seaweed off her shoulders. However, she recognised the voice to be one of the other males, so she did not worry too much then. He might not understand, but he would less likely challenge her desire to wear decorative gifts of the sea in her fur than a female. Pantaleimon smiled, although it was a thin, melancholic smile that betrayed how at unease Pantaleimon was.

"Pantaleimon," she corrected gently, unaware that Reek had picked a nickname rather than completely forgotten what Pantaleimon's name was. "Oh!" Pantaleimon exclaimed when Reek mentioned the seaweed. "This here? I was j-just, uh, collecting it." That probably didn't make much sense, since Pantaleimon had picked only the prettiest piece of seaweed she could find, rather than piling bundles of it on her fur; there was loads lying around the beach, but only one piece dangled around Pantaleimon's shoulders.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me - by Pantaleimon - March 12, 2015, 05:09 PM