♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
thanks :* and this will be my second to last (or maybe last) post
lets get these two together again in the future tho ;__;
[size=medium]"in the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel"
[/size]

[size=small]Regardless of his opinion about her last gesture, the Spine Queen did not falter when she saw the male she had once wished ill to, respond with the same friendliness. He was no longer a threat to her, or to the Spine, therefore he was not deserving of her animosity. Even if the history would forever be entwined in the very back of them, the moment he had renounced to the Spine he had too lifted himself off Cara's blacklist.
He was just some other wolf now.
One that right now, was providing very well welcomed aid -- and for that she was grateful.

Suddenly, with the news having been delivered and the messanger, Mordecai, feeling the urge to say goodbye some last comments were thrown into the air. The first, did little to quiet the plans and acusations going on inside the Queen's mind. Friendly or not -- they had something, that was hers. Symbolically only, but still hers.

The second thing that left the former Spine's member was a goodbye.
One that caused Cara's head to bob in agreement. She understood that he had no desires to stay further, she felt the same way -- but she could not deny that however unexpected, his visit had not been unappreciated.

"It was good to see you Mordecai." she barked, wondering if he'd doubt of the sincerity of her voice, until she realized it didn't really matter. He could believe what he liked. "Thank you for coming all the way here..." she continued, her lips unvoluntarily twisting this time into another soft smile that was short-lived yet, heavily meaningful.

"I... I appreciate it" she confessed, feeling that she at least, owed him the truth she had deprived him from during their shared co-leadership.
She appreciated someone other than heserlf; she appreciated him.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
since the darkness covered us - by Mordecai - February 08, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Cara - February 11, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Mordecai - February 11, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Cara - February 15, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Mordecai - February 15, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Cara - February 17, 2015, 09:49 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Mordecai - February 18, 2015, 02:02 AM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Cara - March 02, 2015, 01:33 AM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Mordecai - March 02, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: since the darkness covered us - by Cara - March 09, 2015, 07:05 PM