With The Pain I've Acquired
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
After waiting a while two wolves showed up, and in Bindi's eyes they seemed hesitant or mabye irritated. The midnight wolfess decided to go ahead with the plan to set up a meeting instead of dropping all the information on them now. However she needed to tell them some details in order for them to even want to show for the meeting. After Bindi was sure there were no more wolves joining them she gave a nod to those who showes up.

"Thank you for coming, my name is Bindi and I am the Beta of the pack Silvertip Mountain" she began, not realizing these wolves onces lived on the mountain themselves. She took a deep breath before continuing "My alpha, FitzDutiful, would like to arrange a meeting between our packs, for several reasons" she began and wondered if they would be intrested in meeting Fitz. "One of the reasons is due to information I gained while talking to a wolf" she started off and decided to see if these Spine wolves have knowledge of their enemy. "Have you heard of a wolf named Runt or perhaps Mara" she asked curiously.
Messages In This Thread
With The Pain I've Acquired - by Bindi - March 11, 2015, 08:55 PM
RE: With The Pain I've Acquired - by Cara - March 12, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: With The Pain I've Acquired - by Kaname - March 12, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: With The Pain I've Acquired - by Bindi - March 13, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: With The Pain I've Acquired - by Cara - March 19, 2015, 05:33 PM