Silvertip Mountain Smooth over the cracks
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Fitz seemed disappointed at her words, and even though she didn't like to see him like that, she wasn't going to lie. When he asked why Bindi hates her, the midnight wolfess shook her head no. "I don't hate her, I very very very dislike her" she said and looked to see the pale male's reaction. Bindi didn't hate Raissa, not yet at least. Bindi decided to go ahead an tell him her side of the story.

"When I first met her I was kind of a jerk, but she wants exactly nice either" she said and remembered meeting Raissa in Tempest's cave, and then the next night. "We said that we wouldn't be best friends and all, but decided we would try to work out our differences. I avoided her because I didn't want to cause trouble and figured that was the easiest way to get along with her" she said truthfully. "Then the next time I saw her she asked me if I need my ass kicked or if I'm just being bitch" she said and remembered the day her and Raissa sparred.

"I still don't understand why she said that to me, especially when I have been avoiding her" she said and wondered what was going on in the pale alpha's head. After finishing her story the midnight wolfess shifted herself so she was seated in a comfortable position and waited for Fitz's reaction.
Messages In This Thread
Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 10, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 11, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 12, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 13, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 13, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 14, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 18, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 18, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 18, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 19, 2015, 11:05 AM