Emberwood no way out
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me so Charon can go try and find his bro. Thanks for the thread. c:

Alastor momentarily forgot what the other had just told him and allowed his tail to wag. He might not have been there when the pack was founded, and was still pretty new to it, but he couldn't help but feel some pride when the other boy praised the pack's name. “It is, isn't it,” he agreed, a smile spreading across his maw for a moment. He deemed 'Starchaser' a really nice guy, and was glad to have met him. He wished he would be able to assist him in retrieving his brother, but knew it was not his place to do so. It was a brother's quest, in a way, and he was sure the younger boy would be successful with it. After all, no one could keep two brothers apart forever. They always found a way to find one another, no matter what tried to stand in their way.

It was difficult for Alastor to not be outraged, or at least in a state of disbelief. He had lost his sister, but she hadn't been taken, not entirely, anyways. She'd simply been killed and left for them to find her, so they knew for sure she wasn't alive any longer. He couldn't imagine how the other boy might feel, as there was no way to know if his brother was still alive, or if those who stole him had ended him. He hoped that latter wasn't the case, and, for only a millisecond, wondered if his own brother was feeling the same way. He wondered if Naos searched for him, as 'Starchaser' did for his own. “It's close to the Wetlands,” the boy informed him. “Keep walking East and you will reach it. I wish you the best of luck in getting you brother back. I am sure he will be glad to see you, and even happier to know that you were looking for him.” Alastor offered him a small smile, silently praying to every Greek god whose name he could remember to assist his new friend in being reunited with his brother.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
no way out - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: no way out - by Alastor - February 22, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: no way out - by Charon - February 22, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: no way out - by Alastor - March 01, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: no way out - by Charon - March 03, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: no way out - by Alastor - March 04, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: no way out - by Charon - March 05, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: no way out - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 01:05 AM